Use & Care
Use and Care Instructions
To use Kernel Cutter:
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. Place Kernel Cutter head down in utensil basket in dishwasher.
Remove protective storage cover by lifting tabs on each side of cover and carefully sliding away from blade head.
- Remove husk using plastic husking blade:
- Place corn on flat, stable cutting board. Firmly grasp end of cob.
- Insert plastic blade into husk near base and slice across length of husk towards silk (see illustration 1).
- Rotate corn and repeat 2 – 3 times.
- Peel away husk at silk into sections.
- Cut base of corn with a knife to create a flat, even base.
- Position cob vertically on flat, stable cutting board.
- Grasp Kernel Cutter in working hand with head facing downwards and blade facing corn (see illustration 2).
- Insert blade into corn and carefully push Kernel Cutter from top to bottom of cob to remove kernels. Rotate cob and repeat until all kernels are removed.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China