Use & Care
• Wash before using for the first time; dishwasher-safe on the top rack only.
USE AND CARE To use the pancake molds:
- Grease the pan and molds well.
- Place the molds on the pan and preheat on medium-low heat for at least 5 minutes.
- While the pan is heating, prepare your pancake batter.
- Pour the pancake batter into the molds until the batter just spreads to the walls (about ¼ cup (60 mL)). Don’t overfill; the batter will rise during cooking.
- Once the pancake batter has bubbled, lift the tab and shake slightly. If the pancake does not easily release from the mold, continue cooking for 10 seconds, then repeat.
- Flip the pancakes to finish cooking.
- Grease the molds again for the next round, and start at step 4. You don’t have to wait for the pan and molds to preheat.
To use the stencils:
- Do not use on the stovetop, or in the microwave or oven.
- Fold the tabs up before using. Gently position the stencil on top of the pancake. Generously sift powdered sugar or cocoa powder over the stencil.
- Carefully remove the stencil from the pancake by lifting the tabs straight up.
- When decorating a frosted dessert, let the frosting set for about 10 minutes before using the stencil.
- Decorate the tops of plain or frosted cakes, cupcakes, brownies, or cookies. Try colored sugar crystals, nonpareils, sprinkles, colored decorating spray, or decorating gel.
- When using sprinkles, colored sugar crystals, etc., place the stencil on the food, then spray with nonstick cooking spray. Decorations will stick to the oil.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in China Guarantee