Use & Care
A — Lid
B — Trays (2)
C — Inserts (2)
D — Base
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. Trays and inserts are dishwasher-safe when placed away from heating element.
- Clear plastics can spot or gather residues in the dishwasher just like glassware. Using a rinse agent can help minimize this result. When hand washing, drying immediately will also help minimize this result.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool or cleansing powders to avoid scratching the clear parts.
- Place inserts in freezer overnight prior to use. Inserts can be permanently stored in freezer so they are ready to use.
- Remove inserts from freezer and place into base with desired serving side facing up. Trays can be placed on the flat side of the inserts or used without inserts.
- To secure lid onto base, align handles and gently push down. To remove lid, lift tab from one handle and repeat on opposite handle.
- Due to the effectiveness of the insert, it is not recommended to store food on frozen inserts in the refrigerator; food may stick or freeze to inserts. For best results, remove inserts from freezer and place food on inserts before serving or transporting.
Trays and inserts can be placed in a variety of configurations to accommodate your serving needs:
- Deviled eggs: Place frozen inserts egg-side up into base.
- Vegetable or fruit tray: Place frozen inserts flat-side up into base; place trays on top. Fill wells with your favorite dip and surround with vegetables or fruit.
- Deli platter: Place frozen inserts flat-side up into base. Arrange deli meats and cheeses on surface.
- Chips and dip: Place one frozen insert flat-side up into base; place one tray on top of insert. Fill tray well with favorite dip. Arrange variety of chips in other wells and empty portion of base.
- Use lid and base to transport cupcakes or pies. For best results, place silicone trivet underneath pie to help stabilize during transport.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- Gel is nontoxic.
- Not microwave-safe.
- Intended for cold foods only. Do not place hot foods on inserts, trays or base.
Made in USA