Use & Care
Wash before using for the first time; dishwasher-safe when placed away from the heating element.
USE AND CARE
- Use the handles to rotate the lid counterclockwise. CAUTION: Slide the lid slowly away from your face and body to release the steam.
- Lift the lid toward you slowly, allowing the remaining steam to escape away from you.
- Position the lid handles offset from the handles on the base. See illustration #1.
- Twist the lid clockwise into the locked position with the handles on the lid over the handles on the base. See illustration #2.
- If you have multiple Micro-Cookers, you can nest them for easy storage. Just snap the tabs on the bottom of the lid to the top of the handles.
- When cooking foods that may splatter, close and lock the lid.
- The lid can also be used to strain vegetables and pasta. Use heat-resistant oven mitts and follow warnings above when straining.
- When melting butter or margarine:
- Do not allow margarine or butter to bubble or boil.
- Remove from the microwave before the butter is completely melted. The residual heat will finish your melting.
- Generally, ½ cup (125 mL) of butter melts in 40–45 seconds on HIGH.
- When cooking foods that are high in fat or sugar, check them frequently to prevent overheating. These types of food can discolor the surface of the product if overheated.
- Do not brown rice in the Micro-Cooker®. Always cook rice with liquid.
- Do not use this product for popcorn.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in USAGuarantee