White Chocolate Raspberry Tart
This elegant tart is adorned with berries and a drizzle of melted chocolate.
- 2 cups (500 mL) finely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 20 cookies)
- ¼ cup (60 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1 container (8 oz./250 g) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 4 squares (1 oz./30g each) white chocolate for baking, chopped or 3/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- ½ cup (125 mL) sour cream
- ¼ cup (60 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (250 mL) raspberries
- Powdered sugar (optional)
In a medium bowl, combine cookie crumbs and butter; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of Tart Pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
For filling, place 1 cup of the whipped topping and white chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Cool slightly (mixture should be slightly warm). Fold in remaining whipped topping and sour cream. Spread white chocolate mixture over crust.
Place chocolate morsels and oil in 1-qt. Micro-Cooker. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-60 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring after each 20-second interval. Drizzle chocolate mixture over filling. Arrange raspberries around edge of tart. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until set. Sprinkle powdered sugar over raspberries just before serving, if desired.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 270, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 180 mg, Fiber 1 g