Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill
Grill on the stovetop any time of year with our heavy-duty Executive Nonstick Double Burner Grill. Its large size lets you easily cook for a crowd—grill up to four paninis, six steaks or eight burgers at once. The ridged base creates rich, seared grill marks and keeps food out of drippings, and the high sides keep splattering to a minimum. Constructed with titanium-reinforced hard-anodized aluminum, this strong, durable cookware provides even heat conduction and consistent results every time, and the interior and exterior surfaces feature DuPont™ Autograph® 2 nonstick coating for superior food release and easy cleanup. Riveted silicone-coated stainless steel handles offer a cool, comfortable and sturdy grip.
- 10½" x 18½".
- Two corner pour spouts help to easily pour off grease.
- Fits two Grill Presses (not included).
- Hard-anodized aluminum reinforced with titanium helps it keep its shape and distribute heat evenly.
- Top-of-the-line, high-performance DuPont™ Autograph® 2 nonstick coating.
- Thick bottom and thin walls give fast and even heat distribution.
- Safe for use on gas and electric cooktops. Oven-safe to 400°F.
- We stand by our Executive Nonstick Cookware—it’s guaranteed for life.
- Hand wash.
Use & CareCleaning
- Standard Care: Hand wash ONLY using hot, soapy water with nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Wash pan prior to first use; never place in dishwasher. Thoroughly clean inside and outside of pan completely after every use to remove all residues. This is critical to prevent grease buildup and discoloration.
- Deep Cleaning: To remove built-on food residues, fill halfway with water and heat to a boil on stovetop. Boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Once cooled, remove water and use kitchen brush to loosen residue. Never place in a dishwasher. A nonabrasive sponge or cloth may be used to rub exterior and interior surfaces. To remove residue from rivets, clean with a kitchen brush.
- Storage: To help reduce scratches on interior and exterior coatings, place paper, soft cloth towels or The Pampered Chef® Cookware Protectors between pans when storing.
- Stovetop Use: Cookware is intended to be used over two burners on low and medium heat settings and medium-high heat for short intervals. Prolonged use over one burner or use of higher heat setting could cause warping or damage to the coating and will void the guarantee.
- Cookware may be used on a glass or ceramic cooktop, electric coil or gas burner range. Do not use on induction cooktops.
- Glasstop and ceramic cooking surfaces: Consult appliance manufacturer’s instruction manual before first use.
- Most cooktops have two different size burners. Always match diameter of cookware to glass top and ceramic cook top burner diameters and position the vessel centrally over the burner. Burner diameter should not extend beyond the base of the cookware.
- Ensure stovetop cooking surface is clean and free of food prior to heating cookware on stovetop.
- If available on the stovetop, use the bridge element.
- Gas stoves: Flames should not extend beyond the base of the cookware.
- Preheating: Preheating of pans should not exceed 3 – 5 minutes. Never leave an empty pan with the burner on for extended period of time (beyond preheating) as it could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating. This will also void the guarantee.
- Nonstick Sprays and Oil: Do not use nonstick sprays on the cookware as they cause an invisible buildup and impair the nonstick coating performance. Do not overheat oil, butter or shortening. This will create a sticky residue that will affect the release of the nonstick and also result in a reduced life of the coating.
- Utensils: Do not use any type of metal utensil with this product(s) as they will cause permanent damage to the nonstick coating and will void the guarantee.
- Oven Use: Cookware is oven safe to 400°F/200°C. Caution: Always use a heatresistant oven mitt or pad when handling a hot pan.
- Broiler: Never place this product under the broiler. The nonstick coating and the handles will be severely damaged, voiding the guarantee.
- Microwave: Not microwave-safe.
- Outdoor Grill: Not for use on outdoor grills.
- Sliding Pans: Avoid sliding or dragging cookware over the surface of your stovetop, especially glasstop ranges, as scratches may result and are not covered by the guarantee.
- Steam and Splatters: Keep children away from the stove while cooking. Be careful around the stove as heat, steam and splatter can cause burns.
- Unattended Cooking: Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner as the pan can get extremely hot. This could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating.
- Gas Flames: Gas flames should not extend up the sides of the pan. This will damage the exterior of the pan and handle, voiding the guarantee.
- Hot Handles: Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot handles.
- Lifetime guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details. The guarantee is limited and covers defects in materials and workmanship. The guarantee excludes damage by abuse or misuse (such as lack of or improper cleaning, overheating, dishwasher cleaning, use of caustic or other unapproved cleaners or use of nonstick sprays), ordinary wear and tear, or act of God. Product returned is subject to inspection for proper use and care.
Made in Thailand