Apple Cider Slaw
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) sugar
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) celery seed
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- 4 cups (1 L) cabbage slaw mix
- 2 medium firm, red apples, cored and coarsely chopped (2 cups/500 mL)
- 1 cup (250 mL) diced celery
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced almonds, toasted
For dressing, combine vinegar, sugar, oil, celery seed and salt in small bowl; whisk until blended.
For slaw, combine slaw mix, apples, celery and almonds in large bowl. Pour dressing over slaw; toss to coat using Outdoor Serving Set. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend. Serve salad using Outdoor Serving Set.
- 14 servings of 1/2 cup (125 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 60, Total Fat 3 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 50 mg, Fiber 1 g