Pumpkin Pie Bites
There's always room for just a bit of pie!
- 1 pkg (14 oz or 410 g) refrigerated pie crusts (2 crusts)
- 1 cup (250 mL) solid pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- whipped topping (optional)
Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Unroll the pie crusts and cut out 24 small rounds with a 2½" (6-cm) Biscuit Cutter. Spray the Mini Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray and gently press the rounds into the wells of the pan. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and cinnamon. Evenly distribute the filling among the pie shells. Bake for 20–25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the filling comes out clean and the crusts are golden brown. Carefully remove the pies from the pan and cool them completely. Top the pies with whipped cream and serve.
- 24 servings