Pie Crust Chips & Cinnamon Dip
Don't know what to do with extra pie crust dough? Try this tasty idea.
- Pie Crust Chips
- ½ pkg (14 oz./410 g) refrigerated pie dough (1 roll)
- ½ tsp (3 mL) cinnamon
- ½ tbsp (7 mL) sugar
- Cinnamon Dip
- 2 pkgs 8 oz (250 g) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (125 mL) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vanilla extract
- ¼-½ tsp (1 mL-2 mL) pumpkin pie spice
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Combine cinnamon and sugar in Powdered Sugar Shaker and sprinkle pie chips with cinnamon sugar mixture. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until light brown.
For the dip, whisk together in a medium bowl, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice. Serve with pie crust chips.
- 2 cups dip, 14-16 dippers servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (8 servings): Calories 360, Total Fat 25 g, Saturated Fat 14 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 310 mg, Carbohydrate 30 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 16 g (includes 14 g added sugar), Protein 5 g
Use your favorite cookie cutter to cut out pie crust chips.