Peppered Glazed Pecans
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) butter
- 2 tsp (10 mL) light corn syrup
- ¼–½ tsp (1–2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
- ⅛ tsp (.5 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) pecan halves
Add the brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, black pepper, and salt to the 8” Nonstick Fry Pan. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted.
Add the pecans and cook, stirring constantly, separating any that are sticking together, until pecans are fragrant and well coated with the glaze, about 5-7 minutes.
Spread the pecans in a single layer on parchment paper, and allow them to cool completely before serving.
- 16 servings of 5 pecan halves
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 60, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat .5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 25 mg, Fiber 0 g