Grilled Grape, Rosemary & Brie Flatbread
This elegant appetizer is both simple and delicious. Pair with a salad for a light meal.
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1½ cups (375 mL) seedless red grapes, cut in half
- 5-Minute Dough or 1 lb. (450 g) prepared pizza dough
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh rosemary or 1 tbsp (15 mL) Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix, divided divided
- 8 oz. (250 g) brie cheese, cut into ¼" (6 mm) slices
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) prepared balsamic glaze
Preheat grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat (400-450°F/200-230°C).
Heat ½ tbsp (7 mL) of the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 1–3 minutes. Add the grapes and cook, undisturbed, for 4–6 minutes, or until they’re deep golden brown. Remove the grapes from the skillet and set aside.
Prepare the 5-Minute Dough according to the recipe directions, stirring half of the seasoning mix or rosemary into the dry ingredients. Divide the dough in half and form into two balls.
Roll one ball into a half-moon shape. Brush the Rockcrok® Grill Stone with the remaining oil. Transfer the dough onto half of the Grill Stone; repeat with the remaining ball. Pierce the entire surface of the dough with a fork.
Grill, covered, for 9–13 minutes, or until the bottom of the crusts are golden brown, rotating the Grill Stone halfway through grill time. Remove the Grill Stone from the grill.
- Flip the crust over. Arrange the cheese and grapes over the crusts. Grill for 4–6 minutes, or until the crusts are deep golden brown. Remove the Grill Stone from the grill.
Drizzle with balsamic glaze and top with the remaining rosemary. Cut the flatbread in half lengthwise and into fourths.
- 16 servings of 1 slice
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 60, Total Fat 1.5 g, Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 150 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Fiber 1 g, Total Sugars 1 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 3 g
To prepare this recipe in a conventional oven, preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Prepare recipe as directed in Steps 1-5. Bake crusts on lowest rack of oven 14-16 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Top as directed in Step 7. Bake 6-9 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown.