- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe pitted olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 350°F. Whisk cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl until smooth. Whisk in salsa and egg until well blended. Stir in cheese.
Chop olives and green onion with Food Chopper. Press garlic with Garlic Press. Stir into cream cheese mixture. Generously spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with vegetable spray. Fill muffin cups using Medium Scoop (1 per muffin cup).
Bake 15-18 minutes or until center is set. Let cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove and cool on Stackable Cooling Rack. Spread tops with a small amount of sour cream. Chop fresh cilantro using Professional Shears. Sprinkle over sour cream.
- 24 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 66, Total Fat 6 g