Skip the deep fryer and make in the air fryer. You’ll get all the crispiness but not all the oil. It comes together in no time and is sure to be a hit.
- 1 pkg (9–12 oz./300 g) small cheese ravioli, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) olive oil, plus more for spritzing
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) seasoned bread crumbs
- 2½ cups (625 mL) baby spinach leaves
- 1–2 tbsp (15–30 mL) vinaigrette dressing
- 1 cup (250 mL) marinara sauce, warmed
- Optional: Grated Parmesan cheese
Combine the ravioli and enough water to cover in a medium microwave-safe bowl, cover, and microwave until mostly cooked, about 3–5 minutes.
Drain. Add the olive oil and bread crumbs; stir to coat.
Spritz the Deluxe Air Fryer cooking trays with oil. Add the ravioli to both cooking trays and place in the top and middle racks; cook on AIR FRY for 8 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through. (For large ravioli, you may want to cook 1–2 minutes longer.)
Toss the spinach and dressing together and place on a large platter. Top with the ravioli.
If you like, top with Parmesan. Serve with marinara for dipping.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 22 g, Fiber 1 g, Total Sugars 0 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 5 g
Making your own seasoned bread crumbs is as easy as adding a dash or two of garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, or any of your favorite rubs or seasonings to unseasoned bread crumbs.