Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use: dishwasher-safe when placed away from heating element. Dry thoroughly prior to storing; can be rolled for compact storage.
- Lay mat on flat surface. Mat may need to be lightly floured, refer to recipe or package instructions.
- Place dough in center of mat; roll out to desired diameter, length or width per recipe.
- To transfer dough, fold in quarters by folding mat (with dough on) in half, open mat leaving folded dough down then fold in half again. Transfer to baking vessel and unfold.
- If cutting is necessary, use a plastic knife or butter knife. Press lightly so as to not cut through the mat. Not for use with sharp knives or other sharp objects.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- Mat should not be used as a trivet or placed in an oven.
Made in China and Vietnam