Use & Care
Read, understand, and follow all Safety and Use Instructions to avoid injury.
Save these instructions.
- • •This product is not intended to be used in place of refrigeration. Use food-safe practices for storing and serving.
- Not microwave-safe.
- • Intended for cold foods only. Do not place hot foods on the inserts, trays, or base.
- • Don’t use metal utensils, which will scratch the tray and void the guarantee.
|A. Lid |
B. Inner Tray
C. Cooling inserts (2)
- • Wash before using the first time; dishwasher-safe when placed away from the heating element.
- • Clear plastics can spot or collect residue in the dishwasher just like glassware. Using a rinsing agent and drying immediately after hand washing can help prevent this from occurring.
- • Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool, cleansing powders, or scouring pads, to avoid scratching the surfaces.
USE AND CARE
- • The gel inside the cooling inserts is nontoxic.
- • We don’t recommend storing food directly on a frozen cooling insert in the refrigerator. Food may stick or freeze to the cooling insert.
- • Place the cooling inserts in the freezer overnight before using. The cooling inserts can be permanently stored in the freezer, so they’re ready to use.
- • Remove the cooling inserts from the freezer and place into the base with the inner tray on top.
- • Fill the inner tray with food.
- • To secure the lid onto the base, align the handles and gently push down. To remove the lid, lift the tabs from both handles.
• Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to our website or the sales receipt for details.
Made in USA