The Works Baked Potato Salad
- 6 medium baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- Thinly sliced green onions with tops (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Preheat oven to 425°F. Scrub potatoes thoroughly and pat dry with paper towels. Spray potatoes with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Prick potatoes with Hold 'N Slice™. Bake 50-60 minutes or until tender.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream and mayonnaise in small Colander Bowl. Chop bacon, red onion and celery using Food Chopper; add to sour cream mixture. Stir in salt and black pepper; cover with Small Lid. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Remove potatoes from oven; cool completely. Coarsely chop potatoes into 1/2-inch pieces. Place in large Colander Bowl; fold in sour cream mixture. Cover with Large Lid. Refrigerate 4-6 hours or overnight. Garnish with sliced green onions and cheddar cheese, if desired.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 310, Total Fat 21 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 580 mg, Fiber 2 g