- 1 pkg (8 oz or 226 g) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) dried Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Separate dough into triangles. Place on Medium Round Stone with Handles. Spread and roll out dough to cover baking stone using lightly floured Baker's Roller®.
Toss mushrooms with melted butter to coat. Arrange over top of dough. Sprinkle with cheese and seasoning.
Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares with Pizza Cutter and serve warm with Mini-Serving Spatula.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 100, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 180 mg, Fiber 0 g