Stuffed Mushroom-Spinach Pizza
Impress the family with this colorful pinwheel pizza. The combination of flavors is unforgettable.
- 4 ounces mushrooms, coarsely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 ounces (1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons) fresh Parmersan cheese, grated, divided
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1-2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 2 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
Preheat oven to 425°F. Coarsely chop mushrooms using Food Chopper. Grate Parmesan cheese using Rotary Grater. In Small Batter Bowl, combine mushrooms, 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, spinach and pizza sauce. Press garlic over spinach mixture using Garlic Press; mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Unroll pizza dough; roll into 14” x 10” rectangle with lightly floured Baker’s Roller®. Place in Deep Dish Baker with sides of dough extending evenly over sides of Baker. Lightly press dough onto bottom and up sides of Baker; sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Cover with spinach mixture, the remaining 1 cup mozzarella cheese and tomatoes. Using Kitchen Cutters, make 1 cut in dough at each corner of the Baker, up to edge of Baker. Bring sides of dough together at center and twist to secure to top of pizza. Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 420 calories and 15 grams of fat per serving