Roasted Vegetable Pizza
For snacking or dinner time, here’s a pizza with plenty of pizzazz. Serve it with a fresh fruit salad, and give everyone their “five-a-day” at one sitting!
- 1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Slice red pepper and onion with Utility Knife. Crinkle-cut zucchini using Crinkle Cutter. Slice mushrooms using Egg Slicer Plus®. Place vegetables in Deep Dish Baker. Lightly spray with vegetable oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Press garlic over vegetables using Garlic Press. Add oregano; toss lightly. Bake 10 minutes. Spoon vegetables over crust. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 183 calories and 5 grams of fat