Chicken Jalapeño Cornbread Bake
- 2 packages (8.5 ounces each) cornbread mix plus ingredients for cornbread
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated cheddar cheese
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons Southwestern Seasoning Mix
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray one Torte Pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine ingredients for cornbread according to package directions in Classic Batter Bowl; add chicken, cheese, jalapeño pepper and seasoning mix. Mix well.
Pour batter into prepared pan; bake 20-22 minutes or until wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Remove from oven; serve warm.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 480, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 125 mg, Carbohydrate 59 g, Protein 20 g, Sodium 870 mg, Fiber 2 g