Cheesy Dogs And Spuds
One potato, two potato, three potato, four...plus a few more ingredients is all you need to make this easy one-dish meal.
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 4 medium baking potatoes scrubbed (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 5 frankfurters (1/2 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups frozen cut green beans
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese, shredded (1/4 cup)
Preheat oven to 375F. On Cutting Board, cut onion into small chunks using Quikut Paring Knife then chop using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, mix onion, soup, milk and mustard with Mix 'N Scraper® and set aside.
Using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer, peel, core and slice potatoes. For each potato, coil potato "spiral" back to a stack then cut in half using Quikut Parking Knife. Slice potato "cores" into 1/4-inch rounds. Place potatoes in Classic Batter Bowl.
Using Crinkle Cutter, cut frankfurters diagonally into 1/2-inch- thick slices. Add frankfurters and frozen beans to potatoes.
Pour soup mixture over potato mixture and mix well with scraper. Spread mixture evenly in Square Baker and cover with aluminum foil.
Using Rotary Grater shred cheese over casserole.
- 4 servings