Beef and Vegetable Chili Mac
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 cans (14.5 ounces each) Mexican-style stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup beef broth
- 3/4 cup uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Mexican seasoning
- Sour cream (optional)
- Chopped cilantro (optional)
Cook ground beef, onion and garlic in (12-in.) Skillet over medium heat until beef is no longer pink; drain.
Stir in tomatoes, beans, corn, broth, macaroni and seasoning. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 20-25 minutes or until most of liquid is absorbed and macaroni is tender.
Let stand, covered, 5 minutes before serving. Garnish with sour cream and cilantro, if desired.
- 6 to 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 400, Total Fat 13 g