- 1 pkg (8 oz) 1/3 less fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel), softened
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) powdered sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tsp (5-10 mL) instant coffee granules
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1½ cups (375 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping
- Garnish: Chocolate curls or sifted cocoa powder
- Assorted optional dippers such as crisp ladyfingers, pirouettes, or fresh strawberries
Place cream cheese in a Small Batter Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened. Stir until creamy.
Add powdered sugar, cocoa powder, instant coffee, and vanilla; stir until blended.
Fold in the whipped topping until blended. Spoon into the Small Serving Bowl.
Serve garnished with chocolate curls or cocoa powder. Use ladyfingers, pirourettes, or fresh strawberries as dippers.
- 14 servings of 2 tbsp (30mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 70, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 55 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 4 g, Protein 2 g