Treat Boats With Graham Cracker Whipped CreamThese crispy treats are filled with whipped cream for an added bonus. How can you make even more special? Drizzle chocolate on the top.
- Treat Boats
- Oil for spraying
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) unsalted butter
- 4 cups (1 L) mini marshmallows
- 4 cups (1 L) crispy rice cereal
- Graham Cracker Whipped Cream
- 1 cup (250 mL) heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) powdered sugar
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- ¼ cup (60 mL) graham cracker crumbs
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- Optional Topping
- ½ cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
Add the marshmallows to the pan and microwave, uncovered, for 1–2 minutes, or until fully melted.
Add the cereal to the pan and stir until well combined.
Spray the Mini Loaf Pan with oil and use the Large Scoop to evenly distribute the cereal mixture into the wells.
Press the boat press into the mixture to create wells.
For the whipped cream, add the cream, sugar, and vanilla into the Whipped Cream Maker. Pump the handle until stiff peaks form. Fold in the graham cracker crumbs and cinnamon.
Fill the treat boats with the whipped cream. If desired, finish with drizzled chocolate.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 11 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 120 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Fiber 0, Sugars 18 g, Protein 2 g
It’s helpful to cover the Boat Press with plastic wrap and spray with oil because of the sticky consistency of the cereal mixture.