Peanutty Brownie Pizza
- 1 pkg (18-19 oz or 450 g) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 2 pkg (1.5 oz/45 g each) classic peanut butter cups
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) peanuts
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Pour batter onto White Large Round Stone with Handles, spreading evenly to edges. Bake 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, brown sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie to within 1/2-in. (1-cm) of edge.
Using Food Chopper, chop peanut butter cups and peanuts; sprinkle over cream cheese mixture. Arrange bananas over brownie.
Microwave chocolate morsels in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl, uncovered, on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Pour into small resealable plastic bag; trim the corner. Drizzle chocolate over pizza. Cut with Pizza Cutter.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 23 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 1 g