Mom's Apple Crisp
- 4-6 large Granny Smith apples
- 8 graham crackers, chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) quick or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp (7 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) butter or margarine, melted
- Whipped cream or ice cream (optional)
In Small Batter Bowl, combine graham crackers, brown sugar, oats, flour and cinnamon. Add butter; mix well. Spoon over apples.
Microwave on HIGH 12-15 minutes or until apples are tender, turning dish after 6 minutes.
Cool slightly. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream, if desired.
- 6-8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 260, Total Fat 11 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 140 mg, Fiber 4 g