You’ll keep coming baaack for more of these cute little sheep truffles.
- 15 vanilla sandwich cookies
- 2 oz (60 g) softened cream cheese
- 4 oz (125 g) vanilla almond bark
- Parchment paper
- 18 white Jordan almonds
- Black gel icing
- Break cookies in half and process in the Manual Food Processor. Add softened cream cheese and process again to make dough. Scoop out Small Scoop -sized amounts of the mixture and roll into balls. Microwave vanilla almond bark in a Coating Tray until melted. Then use a fine grater to make white chocolate shavings and place in a second Coating Tray.
- Dip the truffle balls into the melted bark, then into the shavings. Place on a Medium Sheet Pan lined with parchment paper, attach a white Jordan almond head with a dollop of melted bark, and then make a face and ears with black gel icing.
- 1 ½ dozen truffles servings