Strawberry Flax Seed Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) old-fashioned or quick oats
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped walnuts
- 1 tsp (5 mL) brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped fresh strawberries
Place oats, flax seeds, walnuts, brown sugar, and cinnamon in Make & Take Snack Jar; stir to mix.
Carefully pour in almond milk and add strawberries; stir to blend.
Top with lid.
Place in refrigerator and let stand overnight.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 300, Total Fat 13 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 120 mg, Carbohydrate 41 g, Fiber 9 g, Protein 9 g
Substitute mixed fresh berries for strawberries.
To prepare multiple servings, recipe can multiplied by four and assembled in Make & Take Mason Jar. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.