Green Mango Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Who says breakfast can’t be nutritious, delicious, and Instagram-worthy? This smoothie is satisfying, naturally sweet, and nutrient rich, perfect for breakfast or a snack.
- ¾ cup (175 mL) milk of your choice
- ¼ cup (60 mL) shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) flaxseed meal
- 2 cups (500 mL) fresh baby spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup (250 mL) frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup (125 mL) frozen pineapple chunks
- Optional toppings: coconut, flaxseed meal, sliced strawberries, sliced kiwi
Add all the ingredients, in the order listed, to the Deluxe Cooking Blender. Replace and lock the lid. Turn the wheel to select the SMOOTHIE setting; press the wheel to start.
Top the smoothie bowl with the toppings of your choice.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 430, Total Fat 20 g, Saturated Fat 15 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 180 mg, Carbohydrate 56 g, Fiber 11 g, Sugars 40 g, Protein 13 g