Chocolate-Almond Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) old-fashioned or quick oats
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chia seeds
- 1 tsp (5 mL) cocoa powder
- 1 tsp (5 mL) brown sugar
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 banana, sliced
Place oats, almonds, seeds, cocoa powder, and brown sugar in Make & Take Snack Jar; stir to mix.
Carefully add almond milk and banana; stir to blend.
Top with lid.
Place in refrigerator and let stand overnight.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 350, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 125 mg, Carbohydrate 48 g, Fiber 11 g, Protein 11 g
To prepare multiple servings, recipe can be multiplied up to four times and assembled in Make & Take Mason Jar. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.