Lazy Day Pancakes
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Sliced banana, miniature semi-sweet chocolate morsels, chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
In Small Batter Bowl, melt butter in microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until melted. Add milk and egg; whisk until blended.
In Classic Batter Bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add milk mixture; whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
Lightly brush Double Burner Griddle with vegetable oil using Chef's Silicone Basting Brush; heat over medium heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto griddle; immediately sprinkle with banana slices, chocolate morsels or nuts, if desired. Cook pancakes 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, turning once. Serve immediately.
- 10-12 pancakes servings of 3 pancakes
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 240, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Carbohydrate 36 g, Protein 8 g, Sodium 600 mg, Fiber less than 1 g