Rainbow Veggie Pizza
It won’t take long to find out what’s at the end of this rainbow; this savory vegetable rainbow pizza will get gobbled up in an instant!
- 1 16 oz (450 g) ball fresh pizza dough
- canola oil
- assorted fresh vegetables such as broccoli, yellow pepper, orange pepper, grape tomatoes, red onions and purple potatoes
- ½ cup (125 mL) prepared pesto
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 425°F (218°C).
Brush the Large Round Stone with oil. Place the dough in the center of the stone. Press the dough to the edges of the pan. Pierce the entire dough with a fork. Bake the crust for 14–18 minutes, or until the edges are light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, prepare your vegetables. Slice broccoli, cut the grape tomatoes in half, slice the purple potatoes into 1/16”(1-2mm) thick slices, and dice the yellow and orange peppers.
- Remove the crust from the oven and lightly brush the edges with oil. Top with ½ cup (125 mL) of prepared pesto sauce and 1 cup (250 mL) of shredded mozzarella cheese. Arrange the vegetables as shown and bake for 18–21 minutes.
- 8 servings