Jalapeno Popper Dip
If you’re looking for a last-minute appetizer, this five minute dip is your best bet!
- 1 can (4 oz./113 g) diced jalapeno peppers (juice included)
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 2 oz. (60 g) cheddar cheese, grated (½ cup/125 mL)
- 1 cup (250 mL) fried jalapeno peppers, plus more for topping
- Tortilla chips
- Cut cucumbers, carrots, or celery
- Add all ingredients to the bowl of the Deluxe Stand Mixer fitted with the scraping beater attachment.
- Select the BEAT setting for 2 minutes. Press start.
- Serve with tortilla chips, cut vegetables, crackers, etc.
- 10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 170, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 600 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 2 g (includes 0 g added sugar), Protein 3 g
If you can’t find French-fried jalapenos, you can substitute with French-fried onions, and it won’t be as spicy!
You can buy diced jalapenos with different spice levels. Choose mild if you want the flavor without the heat or grab the hot for a nice little kick!
Try using this as a spread to add some spice your sandwiches, burgers, or wraps!