Hot Broccoli Dip
- 1 cup broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/8 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine broccoli, onion and bell pepper. Add cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese, garlic and black pepper; mix well and spoon into Small Oval Baker.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Remove from oven; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 2 cups
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 70, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 135 mg, Fiber 0 g