Crunchy Nut Bars
These all-natural energy bars will keep you going. Grab one for breakfast or for a midday snack.
- 1 cup (250 mL) raw almonds
- ¼ cup (50 mL) raw cashews
- ¼ cup (50 mL) sunflower seeds
- ½ cup (125 mL) puffed rice cereal
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) agave nectar or honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
Preheat oven 325°F (160°C).
Coarsely chop the almonds and cashews with the Food Chopper. Combine nuts and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Remove the Snack Bar Maker from the oven to a cooling rack. Cool for 5 minutes on a cooling rack, cover with the lid, and chill in the freezer for 15 minutes or in the refrigerator until the bars are set.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 9 g, Protein 3 g