Shrimp Wonton Cups
- 24 square wonton wrappers
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter, melted
- 10 oz (300 g) shelled, deveined, cooked medium shrimp, divided
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions with tops, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) grated carrot
- 4 oz (125 g) shredded mozzarella cheese (about 1 cup/250 mL)
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Lightly spray Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray. Brush one side of wontons with butter. Press wontons, buttered side up, into wells of pan. Bake 8 minutes or until edges turn light golden brown. Remove pan from oven.
Reserve 24 shrimp; chop remaining shrimp. In large bowl, whisk cream cheese, garlic and Worcestershire sauce until well blended. Add chopped shrimp, green onions, carrot and mozzarella cheese; mix well.
Fill each wonton cup with about 1 tbsp (15 mL) of the cream cheese mixture; top with a reserved shrimp. Bake 5 minutes or until wontons are golden brown and filling is bubbly.
- 24 servings of 1 wonton cup
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 70, Total Fat 3.5 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 5 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 115 mg, Fiber 0 g