Mint Chocolate Chip Quicksicles
- ½ cup (125 mL) low-fat, or nonfat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup (50 mL) milk (2% or whole)
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) peppermint extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
- Homemade Magic Shell
- 1 cup (250 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) coconut oil
Whisk all the quicksicle ingredients together until combined.
Pour the mixture into the wells of the Quicksicle Maker and freeze until set.
For the homemade magic shell, combine the chocolate chips and oil in a small bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 45–60 seconds, or until melted; stir. Dip the quicksicles into the chocolate and let stand to set.
- 3 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (quicksicles only): Calories 50, Total Fat 1 g, Saturated Fat 0.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 35 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 7 g, Protein 2 g