Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings
These spicy-sweet sticky grilled wings will be your new game day favorite snack!
- 2 dozen chicken wingettes or drummettes (about 3-4 lbs/1.4-1.8 kg))
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) canola oil
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) each salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) Asian-style hot sauce such as Sriracha
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) honey
- 2 tsp (10 mL) lime juice
- 6 tbsp (90 mL) butter, melted
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) chopped fresh cilantro
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Combine wings, oil, salt and pepper in a large mixing bowl and toss until evenly coated. Transfer wings to Large Sheet Pan and bake 28-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Meanwhile, in separate mixing bowl, combine hot sauce, honey, lime juice and butter and whisk until blended.
Carefully remove pan from oven. Heat Grill Pan over medium heat, about 5 minutes. Toss wings in half of sauce until evenly coated. Grill wings 2-3 minutes or until wings form grill marks; turn over. Add remaining sauce and continue grilling 2-3 minutes or until wings are caramelized and sauce is thickened.
Remove pan from heat. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
- 12 servings of 2 wings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 320, Total Fat 24 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 90 mg, Sodium 270 mg, Carbohydrate 9 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 18 g