Cheesy Bacon Bites
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent roll dough
Preheat oven to 375°F. In Small Batter Bowl, combine cream cheese, bacon, onion and black pepper; mix well.
Unroll crescent dough; separate into 2 rectangles on Cutting Board. Press perforations together to seal. Spread cream cheese mixture on each rectangle using All-Purpose Spreader. Starting at longest side, roll up each rectangle, jelly-roll fashion; press seams together to seal.
Cut each roll into 16 slices using Bread Knife. Place slices, cut side down, on Large Bar Pan. Bake 15-17 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- 32 servings