Hot Artichoke & Spinach Dip
This updated classic uses creamed spinach to create the tastiest, creamiest hot dip ever!
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 package (9-11 ounces) frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 small garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- Diced red bell pepper (optional)
- Baked Pita Chips
Bake 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with bell pepper, if desired. Serve with Baked Pita Chips.
- 2 cups
16 servings of 2 tablespoons dip
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 60, Total Fat 5 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 2 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 190 mg, Fiber less than 1 g
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving:
1 vegetable, 1 fat (0 carb)
To thaw creamed spinach, cut a small slit in the center of the pouch. Microwave on 30% power 3 minutes or until thawed.
The Oval Baker is ideal for keeping hot dips and spread warm while you and your guests enjoy the party.