The season’s best recipes are the ones that double as holiday gifts. A special homemade treat presented in a cute container adds a memorable, personal touch! Our Holiday Popcorn Crunch Bark is the ideal food gift; it’s easy to make, simple to pack and it tastes fantastic. Here’s how to make it:
1. Pop popcorn 1 bag of lightly salted, unbuttered microwave popcorn (about 8 cups popped) according to package directions.
2. Place popcorn in large Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl, being careful not to add unpopped kernels. Put 1 cup of mini pretzel twists in sealed plastic bag and break them into smaller pieces; add to the mixing bowl.
3. Microwave 12 oz vanilla- or chocolate-flavored almond bark or candy melts almond bark in large Silicone Prep Bowl, uncovered, on HIGH 1½ minutes; stir. Continue microwaving 1–1½ minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth.
4. Pour the melted bark over the popcorn mixture. Mix gently with a Small Mix ‘N Scraper® until evenly coated. Add 7 candy canes or 20 peppermint hard candies, coarsely crushed, and 1 cup red and green candy coated chocolate pieces.
5. Spread popcorn mixture evenly onto a Large Sheet Pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Refrigerate, uncovered, 5–10 minutes or until set. Break into pieces before serving.
Need stocking stuffer ideas?
Check out our $10 and under products
There was an error loading the Component. Please try again later.