Use & Care
Maintenance and Care
Pruning Shears have been pre-lubricated at the factory for maximum performance.
To maintain blades, follow these guidelines:
How to Prune?
- After use, clean blade with soap and water to remove sap buildup or other residues. Thoroughly dry. Oil joint and blades with a light multi-purpose lubricating oil as needed (see Illustration 3).
- Dry thoroughly before storing. Always store in a dry area.
- Do not cut wire or metal with the blades as it will damage the cutting edge and void the guarantee. Only cut wire at wire notch (See Illustration 1).
- As needed, professionally sharpen blades. Consult local hardware store for services available.
- Cut stems at a 45 degree angle away from the bud to ensure water runs off and does not damage the bud. See Illustration 4.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. This guarantee does not cover replacement of the blades or spring, normal wear and tear, or misuse. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Taiwan