Use & Care
Carefully read Use and Care before using.
- Wash the mats with a nonabrasive cleaner before using them for the first time.
- Don’t use scouring pads or bleach cleaning products.
- These mats are dishwasher-safe when they’re placed away from the heating element.
- Keep the mats flat when you’re washing and storing them so they don’t lose their shape.
- Make sure to clean your countertop before using the mats.
USE AND CARE
- Only use these mats for light preparation tasks.
- These mats may show cut marks or scratches with regular use. It’s normal, and won’t affect their performance.
- Before using for the first time, remove the film from the back sides of mats.
- Don’t use these mats as a hot pad, or place hot things near or on top of them.
- Always cut on the smooth side of the mats, not the nonslip side.
- Use the mats as funnels for transferring ingredients.
- The mats are best for small and quick jobs in the kitchen.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China Guarantee