Use & Care
|This product is not a toy. Care should be taken during use. Adult supervision is recommended.|
- Mixer handle
- Dispenser handle
- Amount adjustment
- Metal rod
- Dispenser cap
- Rectangular metal lever
- Metal washer
- Silicone washer
- Inner plate
- Dispenser valve
- Silicone base
- Wash before using for the first time; dishwasher-safe when placed away from the heating element.
- Wash large pieces separately. Do not wash small pieces separately, as they can easily get lost.
- To wash the large pieces:
- 1. Remove the lid from the barrel.
- 2. Hold the lid, place your fingers on the ridges of the inner plate, twist it counterclockwise, and slide it down the metal rod. (See illustration.) Keep the plunger on so everything stays in place.
- 3. Place the barrel, lid, dispenser cap, and silicone base in the dishwasher away from the heating element.
- 4. To replace the inner plate under the lid, align the rectangular metal lever and ensure its fully seated in the plastic slots. (See illustration.) Align the inner plate with the tabs on the lid and twist clockwise to secure.
- 5. Replace the lid in the barrel and turn clockwise to secure.
- Remove the inner plate under the lid by twisting it to clean food trapped in the lid.
- To replace the inner plate under lid, align the metal piece and ensure its fully seated in the plastic slots. (See illustration.)
- To keep the dispenser from staining, rinse it immediately after each use.
- To remove the silicone dispenser valve (O), push it into the barrel. To replace it, place it inside the barrel, flat-side up, and push it into place.
USE AND CARE
- Do not use with mix-in ingredients larger than sprinkles.
- For best results, use your batter immediately after mixing.
- Use with boxed cake and brownie mixes, or muffin, crepe, or pancake batter. Do not use to make whipped cream.
- If the plunger is difficult to pull up, release the pressure by letting air in through the dispenser valve. Remove the silicone base and use your finger to open the dispenser valve.
- If you’re having trouble pulling up the plunger after you’ve dispensed the batter, release the pressure by letting air in through the dispenser valve. To do this, remove the silicone base, twist the lid, and use your finger to open the dispenser valve while pulling up the mixer handle. (See illustration.)
- Set the Batter Mixer & Dispenser on the countertop with the silicone base (P) on to prevent leaks.
- Turn the lid counterclockwise and lift to remove.
- Remove the dispenser cap (H) from the plunger (G) before mixing your ingredients.
- Following your recipe, add the wet ingredients, then the dry ingredients.
- Replace the lid and rotate clockwise to secure.
- Pump the top handle until the contents reach the desired consistency.
- Remove the lid and place the dispenser cap (H) on the plunger (G) to dispense the batter. Tip: Put the dispenser cap on the countertop with the star facing down, then place the plunger on top and press down.
- Put the plunger in at an angle to remove air. Replace the lid and rotate clockwise to secure.
- Remove the silicone base.
- Dispense the batter by gently pulling the trigger. Do not apply extra pressure while pulling the trigger, as it may dispense additional batter.
- Small dot: Use for amounts around 2 tbsp (30 mL), like for a mini muffin pan.
- Medium dot: Use for amounts around 3 tbsp (45 mL), like for pancakes.
- Large dot: Use for amounts around 4 tbsp/¼ cup (60 mL), like for a standard muffin pan or brownie pan.
How to Reassemble Your Batter Mixer & Dispenser
Follow these steps in the event you need to reassemble your Batter Mixer & Dispenser.
- Slide the metal rod in at the top of the lid.
- Slide the rectangular metal lever onto the metal rod. Align it so it’s fully seated in the plastic slots under the lid.
- Slide the spring, metal washer, and silicone washer onto the metal rod.
- To replace the inner plate, slide it back onto the metal rod, align it with the tabs on the lid, and twist clockwise. You’ll hear a click when it’s secure.
- Replace the plunger and rotate clockwise to tightly secure.
- Replace the lid in the barrel and turn clockwise to secure.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in ChinaGuarantee