Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; all components are dishwasher-safe on the top rack. Do not wash bowl in collapsed position. After using, allow to fully cool before cleaning.
- Do not clean with bleach, scouring powders or creams, or metal or scouring pads. This can damage the surface.
- Fully extend the bowl from the collapsed position.
- Measure kernels in the top cup.
- Pour the kernels into the bowl.
- Spread the kernels evenly over the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the lid on the bowl.
- Place the top cup in the lid opening.
- If desired, add oil or butter to the top cup. Note: The butter may brown, which creates a nutty flavor.
- Place the bowl offset on the turntable in the microwave.
- Microwave based on desired cooking method listed in the chart below. For best results, listen for popping to slow to 1–2 seconds between pops. Use oven mitts to remove the bowl from the microwave and to remove the lid. Lift the lid away from your body to avoid steam.
- For consecutive batches, wipe the bowl with a clean cloth prior to each new batch.
- After cleaning, place the bowl on the counter and push down to collapse for storage.
Table 1: Suggested Cook Times
|Desired Cooking Method||Cook Time||Cup/Lid Configuration|
|No oil or butter||2 minutes||Closed|
|1 tbsp (15 mL) oil||3 minutes||Closed|
|2 tbsp (30 mL) oil||3½ minutes||Closed|
|1 tbsp (15 mL) butter||3 minutes||Opened|
|2 tbsp (30 mL) butter||3½ minutes||Opened|
|Tip: Cook times are estimates. It may take more or less time depending on the wattage of the microwave being used. All times are based on using ‘High’ setting on the microwave. For best results, listen for popping to slow to 1–2 seconds between pops.|
NOTE: Do not use the microwave popcorn function, as this function was designed for pre-packaged microwave popcorn bags.
- Do not place on or near a hot gas or electric burner.
- Do not use on the stovetop or under the broiler.
- Do not exceed 4 minutes of continuous popping time, as this might burn the popcorn and result in discoloration of the inside surface of the bowl.
- Extreme caution must be used when removing the lid and pouring hot popcorn.
- Do not use without popcorn kernels and lid.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in VietnamGuarantee