Use & Care
- Not safe for children’s use.
- Keep fingers and body parts away from your knife during cutting.
B. Condiment container and lid
C. Cutting platform/ compartments
- Wash before using for the first time. Dishwasher-safe on top rack only.
- If hand washing, use a soft cloth or sponge only. Scouring pads and abrasive brushes will scratch the plastic.
- To remove stubborn stains, soak in a light solution of 1 tsp (5 mL) of bleach and 1 qt. (1 L) of water. Wash thoroughly, rinse, and dry before storing.
USE AND CARE
- Place all of your produce into the colander so it’s no more than ¾ full or just below the cutting slots. Don’t overfill.
- Cut long or round produce like carrots, plum tomatoes, cucumbers, apples, romaine lettuce, etc. in half before placing them into the colander.
- Place long produce perpendicular (or opposite) to the cutting slots.
- Place precooked meat and firm produce like carrots, cucumbers, and apples at the top of the colander so when you flip the bowl, it is closest to the cutting surface of the lid.
- Rinse the produce in the colander. Shake it over the sink to remove water.
- Remove additional ingredients and the condiment container from the cutting platform. Place your additional ingredients into the lid.
- Place the cutting platform on top of the colander and twist until it clicks into place and the notches are aligned. Flip it over and place it on a flat surface.
- Cut the produce by pushing the knife straight downward in each cutting slot. WARNING: Keep fingers and body parts away from your knife during cutting. Start cutting from the center slot until you reach the outside of the colander, cutting away from your stabilizing hand. Repeat on the opposite side.
- Gently lift the colander by holding the sides enough to release the notches, and rotate 90 degrees, until it clicks into place again. Be careful: you only want to rotate the colander, not the food.
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 until produce is the desired size. As needed, drain any excess liquid over a sink using the cutting platform’s pour spout.
- Place the bowl on top of the colander and flip it over to remove the cutting platform. Slowly slide the colander out, pouring the salad into the bowl. 9. Add your toppings and dressing and enjoy!
- Remove the condiments and salad dressing from the cutting platform before cutting.
- Only turn the colander, not the food.
- Use a knife with a 7" (18-cm) blade.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in China