Use & Care
- Is not oven-safe and should not be left in foods while in oven or on grill.
- Not a candy thermometer.
- Keep out of children’s reach.
- To hold thermometer in hot liquids, slide thermometer stem through top loop on sheath clip. Hold sheath and immerse stem into liquid, up to “dimple.”
- An accurate temperature reading is made when hand stops moving.
- After temperature has been taken, remove thermometer from food; continue cooking if necessary. Wash stem prior to reinserting in food.
- This thermometer was calibrated at the factory. If necessary, the thermometer is easy to re-calibrate by inserting thermometer notch into top of sheath and turning. To check/re-calibrate, prepare a slush of ice and water. Insert thermometer and sheath into slush for 5 minutes, thermometer should read 32°F. If it does not, hold dial with fingers and using other hand gently twist holding clip until hand points to 32°F.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China