Use & Care
Use and Care Instructions
- Wash prior to first use. Dishwasher safe when placed away from the heating element.
- Rinse the blades under warm running water to remove larger food particles.
, remove the cap.
- Place the Food Chopper directly over portioned food on a cutting board or in the cap. It may be necessary to divide the food into smaller portions before chopping; i.e. cut an onion into quarters.
- Using the palm of your hand, hit the top of the plunger. With each plunge, the stainless-steel blades rotate and the food is chopped?the more hits, the more finely chopped the food becomes. Repeat the process with the next portion of food.
, hold the mid-section of the Food Chopper and twist off the clear collar.
- Carefully remove the blade guide.
- Gently pull apart the housing arms.
, close the left and right housing arms together.
- While gripping the housing unit, align and position the blade guard over the blades.
- Position the clear collar over the blade guard and twist to lock in place. Replace the cap for storage.
- Five-year guarantee for noncommerical use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Czech Republic