Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe top rack. If handwashing, soak in warm, soapy water and wipe clean. Dry thoroughly before storing. Do not use scrapers, brushes or abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool or cleansers with chlorine bleach.
- After time and continued use, some discoloration and slight oily residue may develop. To minimize, clean with a cloth dampened with vinegar. Then rinse and thoroughly dry.
- Choose one circle guide to follow. One side of mat shows 6 large (3 tbsp/45 mL) circles. The opposite side has 12 medium (2 tbsp/30 mL) and 18 small (1 tbsp/15 mL) circles. Each circle represents the ideal amount of drop cookie dough to be placed in the center of each circle before baking.
- Lay mat flat with desired template face up on cookie sheet. Do not use any grease or aerosol nonstick cooking sprays.
- Portion out dough and place in center of circle. Bake per recipe directions.
- Microwave-, freezer- and oven-safe up to 500°F (260°C). Not broiler-safe.
- Roll mat or lay flat for storage.
- Circle guide was designed to be used with The Pampered Chef® Small, Medium and Large Scoop.
- For Florentine or Lacey type cookies, use a smaller amount of dough than what each circle guide calls for as these cookie types spread more than a drop or molded cookie.
- Follow medium circle guide when using with packaged pre-portioned refrigerated cookie dough squares (24 per package).
- Circle guide to follow when using pre-packaged cookie dough:
- Small — pre-portioned sugar cookie dough rounds (24 per package)
- Medium — pre-portioned chocolate chip cookie dough squares (24 per package)
- Large — sugar cookie dough log (requires slicing into ½"/1 cm rounds)
Any of the following will damage the baking mat and void the guarantee:
- Do not use any metal tool on mat, such as spatulas, knives or other sharp objects.
Do not cut on mat.
- Do not fold or crease mat.
- Do not place mat directly on oven rack or oven floor.
- Do not use on direct heat.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China