Use & Care
Due to the metal-forming process, there may be slight manufacturing variations in the wells of the pan. It won’t affect the performance of the product.
- Wash before using for the first time; hand wash only.
- Don’t soak the pan. Make sure to dry the pan completely after washing to prevent rust.
- Pans will naturally darken with use. This won’t affect the performance of the pan.
- Only use a soft sponge, cloth, or kitchen brush for cleaning the pan. Don’t use abrasive cleansers such as steel wool, cleansers with bleach, or oven-cleaning solutions; they can damage the pan and void the guarantee.
- Let the pan cool to room temperature before cleaning.
USE AND CARE
- The pan is safe in conventional and convection ovens. We don’t recommend using the pan in ovens over 450°F (230°C).
- Pan is refrigerator- and freezer-safe.
- Don’t use this pan on glass or ceramic cooktops, electric coil, gas burner range, induction (magnetic) range, or an outdoor grill. Not microwave- or broiler-safe.
- Don’t use aerosol nonstick sprays. They may create a sticky, difficult-to-clean residue if the pan isn’t washed immediately or if it gets overheated.
- You can use metal utensils with this pan, but scratching will occur.
- Always follow recipe temperature, baking times, and greasing or flouring instructions.
- It’s normal to see some scratching from using the pan. To minimize scratching, don’t slide the pan across surfaces.
- Add batter to each well until it’s two thirds full—don’t overfill! One packaged 15.25–16.5 oz (432–515 g) cake mix will make about 12 mini cakes.
- Bake time will vary depending on your recipe, but most packaged cake mixes will take about 20 minutes to bake.
- Cool the pan on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
- To remove the cakes, invert the pan over a tray or cooling rack and gently tap the pan. If the cakes stick, use a releasing tool around the sides and center post. Tip: inverting the cake while it’s still warm helps reduce doming and lets the cake sit flat on the tray.
- Let the cakes cool completely before decorating.
- Always use caution when handling the hot pans. Use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling the hot pan or placing it on surfaces.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt or website for details.
Made in ChinaGuarantee